when the person you don’t like starts talking
One Direction’s Louis Tomlinson is in hot water for apparently using the n-word on camera. Tomlinson and fellow member Zayn Malik were filmed in a video that leaked Tuesday apparently showed the two smoking pot. It appears that Tomlinson, 22, used an abbreviated version of the N-word when he shouts at the driver. The band’s only response has been to lawyer up, as a spokesman for the group said that as far as the video, “The matter is now in the hands of our lawyers.” (source)
living in a small town is wonderful
- are there a lot of modes of transportation? nope! you either drive or you’re out of luck basically
- are there a lot of job opportunities? no! of course not
- are there things to do? hang out at the grocery store or go to the only movie theater the town has!
- are the people nice? of course not! not at all!
- are you close to anything interesting? nope! everything interesting happens hours away and you’re stuck in the middle of nowhere
"We live in a world where losing your phone is more dramatic than losing your virginity"
Um ok but I don’t recall my virginity having 16 GB of memory with all my contacts, music, photos, calendars, and apps or costing over $200.
my phone is an expensive and important material object and not a useless social construct put in place to shame and commodify women
Plus I remember where I lost my virginity.
so lately ive been really obsessed with political cartoons for some reason
BUT LOOK AT THESE
IT IS AMAZING HOW SOMETHING SO SIMPLE CAN HOLD SO MUCH MEANING AND TRUTH